ELEVATE - Empowering Lives through Education, Vocational Assessment, Training and Employment
ELEVATE is a voluntary program that offers supportive services and resources in four key areas:
- Case Management Services
- Enhanced Child Support Services
- Employment Support Services
- Parenting and Co-Parenting Services
The ELEVATE team works with the noncustodial parent to:
- Address barriers to employment
- Provide job readiness training and personalized job leads
- Identify referrals to other community resources
- Assess skills and educational needs
- Provide work supports and incentives based on eligibility
For more information on ELEVATE, please contact the ELEVATE Case Manager
Children First is a 16-week court-ordered employment program for child support payers in the contempt process for non-payment of their child support orders. Clients participate in parenting workshops and employment activities to gain skills and increase their ability to obtain employment.
For more information on Children First, please contact the Children First Case Manager
The Dedicated Dads program offers motivational workshops for men to share fatherhood experiences and gain invaluable lessons in active fatherhood involement and positive, responsible co-parenting from a certified practitioner and mentor.
Prevention Services Network - Family Resource Center
Prevention Services Network (PSN) is a community-wide collaboration dedicated to strengthening families. PSN is a voluntary program that connects Kenosha County families to beneficial resources and services at no charge to the families.